January 20, 2022

Happy Birthday

Hello, Hello, craft peeps. My love of designer papers won out for this card and I used a quick and easy layout. When in doubt layer your panels.

I am in this place where I just want to repeat the cards I made with washi tape with different tapes, but I also want to do something different, so that is messing with my crafty mojo a little. I have some cards I need to get into the mail so I need to get it together.


I started by creating the panels, I knew which papers I wanted to work with, and I started out with three different panels but I just could not make the smallest one work for me. I layered each panel with some black cardstock. 

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment, and die-cut the leafy branch adding foam tape to both. I finished with black Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Memory Box - Signature Greeting, Poppy Stamps - Lorelai Leaf, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: Tonsurephobia is the fear of haircuts.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment