January 17, 2022

Warm Wishes

Good Morning and Merry Monday crafty crew. I have one of those quick and easy cards to share. I am not moosing around, the layout is simple, and the paper did all the work.

I cut a panel of designer paper that has the trees on it, the moose and sentiment were on the same panel. I cut that section out, put the twine in behind then added a layer of foam tape behind the cut-out piece to pop it up.

I added a layer of black cardstock to the panel for a small frame. I finished with some half pearls.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, twine, pearls.

I have been binge-watching Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet the past few weeks, I love seeing the critters she gets to work with, especially all the babies. The episode I paused to prep this post is about releasing some rehabilitated baby moose back into the wild.

Did you know: When we are born out eyes are almost full size, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Have to share a smile... I was reading your post before the sun was up, and didn't realize moose was on a banner ... looked like he was standing on mountain ��️.

    ReplyDelete