January 16, 2022

Paper Craft Crew # 455 - Happiest

Hey hey crafty peeps - my sister Barb talked me into playing along with a new to me challenge Paper Craft Crew - PCC455: Horizontal Sketch Challenge.
 
The challenge is a horizontal sketch, I just picked up some slimline die cuts that I wanted to play with so that is what I did.
 
I started with a black cardstock layer then added a layer of gold card stock and finally a layer of designer paper. For the circle element, I used a circle die from the same set of die cuts from above with some vellum.


I ran that circle die cut through a second time with the same gold glitter card stock and filled in the little divots. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock. I finished with some black vintage Nuvo drops.
 
Supplies: White, black and gold cardstock, Designer paper - Recollections, Pink Fresh Studio - Mini Slimline Essential Bundle, Colorado Craft Company - Big Bold Birthday cake, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: 'Go.' is the shortest complete sentence in the English Language.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    Your cards is so soft and pretty - I can fairly smell the blooms. The gold embossing on velum is an elegant finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I like the way you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete