December 31, 2008

I thought I would drop in an do a quick entry. Hope everyone has had a good Holiday Season.

My wonderful husband brought me a light tent at Christmas for my card portraits, unfortunately some of the next few entries had already posed without the use of the tent so they have some shadows.



Supplies: Craft Cardstock Stampin’ Up, Designer Paper – Memory Box Twiggy Collection, Pocket Silhouettes Stampin’ Up, Buckaroo Blue Ink- Stampin’ Up, MultiCraft Imports Ribbon, misc dimentionals

The thanks so much is popped up with dimensionals.


1 comment:

  1. do I ever love this card ...way to go Nina ...another beautiful talented card ....still waiting to here when class starts...all ourbest to you and your family has you enter into the New Year ...


    hugs

    ReplyDelete