January 14, 2009
What a nice surprise, I received a blog award. Not sure what to do with it just yet, as I am still so new to the blog world. I will figure it out but in stages. My Big Sister sent this my way, she is always encouraging, never fails to support her crazy sister and is beyond talented (see her blog here http://lalalime.blogspot.com/) thank you Barb. If I understand this correctly I am suppose to share 7 random tidbits about me.
1) I love Dutch licorice, it is a nasty little addiction.
2) I have no patience for girly stuff, I don’t get excited about make-up, shoes or clothing.
3) I love craft supplies, that also is a nasty little addiction
4) I have a fondness for chick-flicks, I love Under the Tuscan Sun and have watched it at least 20 times.
5) My husband is my best friend
6) I love to bug my sister with random taunts, like sending her recipes for her beloved wild running quail covey (cruel I know but all is fair with sister love)
7) I have a one eyed cat named Vogue, who is a geriatric princess
Bored yet *smile*
This card was a random thought, it was just there in my head swirling about and needed to be made. I like it.. but it makes me tilt my head in wonder at all the wonderful swirls and twirls on the paper and bird. Odd you say, yes I agree.
Most of my card start pretty basic, I like to layer, I love Spellbinders Nestabilities and I have seen them on a number of cards on random blogs I frequent but they is not yet in my arsenal (yet *grin*). Soon I say soon. So in the mean time I will continue on my merry way with what I have. I stamped my bird with brown ink, used my Marvy punches to punch out a couple different flowers to layer on top if my floral embellishments, add a little ribbon, glue and adhesive everywhere then.. done.
Supplies: Natural Ivory cardstock – Stampin’ Up!, brown cardstock, Designer Paper – Memory Box Provence collection, Inkadinkado-Birds Galore Clear Stamps, Prima – Floral Embellishments, Bird Feather ribbon, brads.
Love your Wednesday.