February 11, 2009

First attempt for Easter card for Easter '09…

I think this is the cutest little stamp, it called out to my water color pencils. After I took this card portrait I added some Diamond glaze to the daisy to make it glossy looking.

The second layer purple designer paper is embossed with Cuttlebug Divine Swirl, the way I took this picture is make the card look slightly off balance when really it is fine.



Supplies: Lime and off white cardstock, Designer papers – Costco slab (unknown company),Elzybells Art Stamps – Daisy Canopy, Offray Nice and Narrow ribbon, Prima Flowers, Misc green gems.

Mid week :D enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Its really REALLY hard to take a photo that does not look off kilter. Trust me, I've had to photoshop mine many many times.

    Ohhh you're getting me thinking pastels! I wish the camera could do justice because I KNOW your cards are all sparkly, shimmery and pretty.

    Thx for the 'neak peek!

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina!

    Sorry I am late visiting! Been so nutty around here lately!! LOL

    That is the SWEETEST Easter card!!! I love the little duck! Wish I was brave enough to paper scrap. ...

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww ....Nina that is so cute I love the little ducky ..another wonderful job ...boy can I give you my card list ...pleaseee


    hugsssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY NINA!!!:)
    Oh what a cute little chick!!How sweet!:)
    Love your idea of the Diamond glaze.I hadn't thought of that!It sure put a shine to your daisy.:)Your card turned out so cute!
    I love your Valentine's card too and am soo happy you found time to make one AND show it to us too.:)How sweet!

    Hope you have a wonderful day today and it is filled with LOVE!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete