March 27, 2009

I made the cutiest card last night for the in-laws for Easter, not going to show you though because I have not take a picture. I do have another one though to show though. I started this card so I could enter it in a contect at the local stamp store.





Supplies: Brown and tan cardstock, watercolour paper, Colorbok scrap pack neutral - Designer paper, Art Impressions - Row boat, Hero Arts Happy Fathers Day, Scenic Route twill ribbon, misc buckle

The problem with this card although not really visablewith the image, is that I outlined all the edges with very fine glitter in gold with a Just Glitter pen from deco. If I had stuck to just outlining the watercolour paper it would be fine, the rest was just a little too much.

I remade the card a second time but I did not like how I coloured the image with my watercolour pencils. My adhesive is too good to allow me to swap them out. Lesson learned.

Have a great friday.



1 comment:

  1. Whatever you say... I think its wonderful. I hope you win the contest *crossing my fingers & wishing upon a star*

    This boat could convey MANY good sentiments.

    Thx Sis - I'm puffed with pride for you!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete