April 1, 2009

Paying the music man. This card is super basic, I layered cardstock and designer paper four times using dimentionals on three of the layers to make them stand out. I first stamped the music note with black ink, then touched it up with my black atyouSpica glitter marker. I added some texture to the round bottom of the music note with Black Diamond Stickles.








Supplies: Shiny black cardstock, Designer paper - Musical Notes by Design Originals, Inkadinkado - Music Note, glitter marker, Stickles.

Have a great day



2 comments:

  1. I like the layered look - its sort of like music itself, for there are many tracks that make up a song! Very effective... more ideas HEHE!

    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout ...way to go Nina ...Nina I loed the paper you used on our card ...where did you get the flamingo paper like that is beautiful...thanks so much


    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete