April 24, 2009

TGIF, the sun should be shining, it is the end of the week and am looking forward to a couple of days at home.

I centered this card around the Breast Cancer ribbon, I could not find a stamp or a punch for this although I think there are variations of both out there. I used a random ribbon off the internet then used Diamond glaze and glitter to create this little embellishment. I layered it 2 times to give it dimension.

I embossed the Thoughts of you with Burgundy embossing powder and used a Cuttlebug Leafy branch to emboss the cream card stock.

Cancer... what a nasty evil disease.



Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Leafy branch - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Thoughts of you - Katie Hall Studio G, Glitter Ritz - Lilac Pink, misc ribbbon.




2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nina:)
    I'm backkk.LOL I LOVE these cards!! I really love how you have been embossing them.I have some embossing templates and I can get some really great ideas of how to use them from you.Thank you!:)
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the work you have been doing since I was last here ..this card is beautiful Nina ...you should be sending a sample of this one out to the clinics ...I know they would love what you have done ...you just keep growing in your talent ..way to go ...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete