May 11, 2009

Good Morning,

I have been so busy and unfortunately my cardmaking is what does not get the attention. As promised oh say over a week ago is a card portrait of a Birthday card I made for my husband.

I struggled to start this card, and I sat down to start it a number of times. When it came down to the wire and I sat down a final time the creativity started to flow. I have a few sheets of Harley Davidson papers in my stockpile, a must really. I layered with greys, black, pewter and designer papers. I stamped and embossed the motorcycle and Happy Birthday in Black. I then punch the holes to thread the rawhind strip in a cross pattern along the center accenting with square brads.


Supplies: Black and pewter cardstock, Ek Success Harley Davidson Orange Flame and Bar Font Repeat designer paper, Inkadinkado- Mod Motorcycle, the Artful Stamper – Happy Birthday, Black rawhide strip, misc black brad .

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day, I was spoiled rotten and had a wonderful day.

Enjoy your Monday,


2 comments:

  1. What a TREMENDOUS amount of work went into this card - and a labour of love. You're really putting all these supplies to good work. This is a piece of 'art'!

    Nice to see you posting again, I missed you!

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray you are back ...was missing you ...very awesome card and lots of hard work and love ...I bet Mike loved it ..glad to hear you got spoiled for Mother's Day


    Hugs

    ReplyDelete