July 30, 2009

I love summer, I do but I am hot - it has been a long hot week. We need a breeze, just a little one. I have never heard of Victoria ever having an air quality advisory but today we had one, just a little breeze to blow all that nasty stuff away.

This is a card for my brother and his wife, Happy Anniversary... Have a wonderful Day.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer paper - Hot of the Press Wedding and Romance, All Night Media – Happy Anniversary, Kaiser Scrapbook – Pearls embellishment, Doodlebug Design – Boutique brad, misc ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. love the card ...i did put it up it up on my blog site to ...Barry loved it Nina ....thanks so much

    all our love

    Barry & Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my pics and commenting!!! I LOVE your visits!!:)
    Your cards are fantastic!:)I need to get more stamps..how cool!:)I LOVE your wedding card too..how pretty!
    I have been making tag albums and brag books this week.I have lots of pics of my grand kids and great niece. So fun!:) Got any extra printer ink?LOL I may take some pics and post them if I can get the proper credits for the album pages.:)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and it cools off some for you!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete