August 10, 2009

A new week :), I made a couple of little note cards that were approximately 3in square. This first one was unfortunately a sympathy card for a friend who lost her cat Ceasar around the same time that we lost Vogue.

I naturally forgot to take a picture so I had her snap off something quick for me. I was unable to brighten the image though.





The little paw print is quite small, about the size of a dime the stamp is from a Inkadinkado clear stamp collection that I got a Costco forever in a scrapbook kit ago but fit this little card perfectly.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV-Luxury Stack, Inkadinkado-paw print, Metallic Medley embossing powder.


1 comment:

  1. What a nice gesture - I'm sure your pain is still fresh. Very elegant. Do you still feel the weight of her on the bedclothes?

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete