October 16, 2009

I love the Dazzles from Hot off the Press available at PaperWishes. This image does not show the rich and shiny colour of these stickers and they are so easy to work with. This card was just screaming at me to make it so I did for my sister Barb. What I really wanted to do was show off my new crafting treasures. The wonderful Dazzles, the beautiful stitched brad, my new fall designer papers that I could not resist, then of course the fun mesh ribbon that worked perfect to pull the card together.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer paper-My Mind’s Eye, Hot of the Press-Autumn Stickers Dazzles, K&Company-Ancestry stitched brad, Kiaser- Rhinestone, misc brown mess,

1 comment:

  1. Once again, the photos CANNOT do justice, your card is so tactile and "touch me" beautiful with its 3d dimension that a lens cannot capture. I will treasure this card - it has a place of honour on the mantle.

    You de BEST!

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete