December 6, 2009

Two Birthdays, two cards. Happy Birthday to my brothers Bill and Barry. These cards are a little different from what I normally make. I took a class a month ago that was all about using Ranger Ink products. Tim Holtz products are all about distressed and grunge looks, this is my interpretation. All's I know is I needed to use clocks (not sure where my head was at) but I just had to purchase more stamps :)


Supplies (Brown Card): Cream and brown cardstock, Designer paper – Creative Imaginations Daily Press, Stamps - Recollections – About Time and Kelly Panacci Time Flies, Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Game Spinners, misc button and embossing floss.



Supplies (Green Card): Cream and Green cardstock, Designer paper – Creative Imaginations Daily Press, Stamps - Recollections – About Time and Kelly Panacci Time Flies, Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Game Spinners, misc button. brads and embossing floss.

I hope you both have a wonderful Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. awesome cards Nina... Barry loved it ..and he sends his love ...and a big hug

    have a great day

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with having to buy more stamps! LOL Great masculine cards.
    Jeanette
    beanettejurke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I know you will be able to use these stamps ... TIME AFTER TIME *snort* They are TIMELESS *snort* You are pretty HANDY (big and little hands) too. *snortsnort* Ok, this is what happens when I have a nap in the afternoon haha.

    Love ya Lil Sisser.

    Your silly Big S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nina:)
    Love your cards!!! You did a fantastic job on them and I hope everyone had a wonderful Bday!:)
    I scrolled down to your last post and your card is soo cute! I really loved reading about how you did it..the process..thanks for letting us know.:) I think I know now what I want for Christmas...more stamps.LOL
    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete