June 18, 2010

I am soo happy it is Friday, the older I get the more I look forward to weekends :). This is the final 'page' in the card, although there is a back to it.

I needed to utilize clipart for this section, I colored the boat and kayak with my spica glitter markers to help them stand out. The paddles on the kayak are cut out and popped up with foam tape.




Have a great weekend.

Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart –Veranda, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, Memory Box- Leafy Branch, Comotion Rubber Stamps-Leaf Spray, misc watersport clipart, Scriptina Pro font, Making Memories-square eyelet.

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. I tremble right along with you each week leading up to your Fridays and weekends - how come I like them too and I don't even have to go to that thing you call a "job"?

    Ok, this page is too cute and I know we are NOT seeing it enough to appreciate it. If this card was not given I'd beg for a macro shot on those cute clip arts showing them popped up. SO SWEET.

    *beaming at my Sisser's cool card*

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete