June 11, 2010

This is the back side of 'page' two, the helmet is popped up with foam tape and cut out for a 2-d effect. I hesitated at putting to much detail on each of these for durability. I was not sure how the card would hold up if it was passed around.

I used Spica glitter markers to match the color of the helmet and the bike to the background.


Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart –Veranda, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, Microsoft Work clipart, GStudio misc flower stamp, misc gems.

cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Nina what an awesome idea and card ..everyone will have a spot to sign and it is a card your boss will love and keep forever.

    Thank for my card ...I love it

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful ... You will turn into a glitter girl if you ae not careful! I just know this card is so much more stunning than what we are seeing here. Can't wait for the rest of the pages - I'm sure your boss will treasure this.

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete