September 10, 2010

Happy Friday, what a week :). My son is back at school and has all his classes all squared away, he has even diligently been doing his homework. Please let that last :)

Autumn is sure in the air here, I don't know if it is the blast of rainy weather or the chilly morning temps but it just feels time. I will miss being able to run out the door without a coat and wearing flip flips but I am all primed for the fall colors, I think it is because I had such a fabulous summer this year.

Anyhoo :) this is a pretty little Birthday card I made. I don't know what the designer paper is as I found it in my scrap pile. There are infinite treasures in my scrap piles :).


Supplies: Cream and blie cardstock, Paper Inspirations-Birthday Joy Calligraphy, Memory Box Leafy Branch and Fern Print, unknown Designer paper, misc ribbon.
Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. That is a very pretty card Nina!

    Great job as always & still looking forward to seeing some of your fall/winter cards

    Hope you have a great weekend...I'm sure you will be tucking yourself away to make some cards.

    ReplyDelete