November 10, 2010

Good Morning, I am so happy it is Wednesday. It is the last day of my work week and it is my last short week before the long hall to Chrismas (44 days) I think till the big Dec 24.

I have a friend who is an avid cyclist so when I brought this stamp I had her in my head. I think it so pretty and girly. Not made for speed Lisa but for scenic rides for somewhere like Tuscany. The frame of the bike has a sparkle as I coloured parts with my clear star gelly roller. The rest of the image I used my Tombows.

I brought this pack of fibers, I think Basic Grey??, I went looking last night for them and they are no where to be found. Anyhoo this little shag bit worked perfect for this card, my sister gave me a jar of old buttons and I found a great match, pulled a little extra fiber through and Voila.

Supplies: Cream and Mustard cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Grey-sugared/beauty, Inkadinkado-Amsterdam Errands, Spellbinders-Fancy Tags, Gina K Designs-Happy Birthday, Basic Grey fibre and misc ribbon.

Thank you for those who comment, it makes my day.

Have a great day :)
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Nina..what acard it is awesome ...makes you want go out and found a bike just like it ...your friend will love the card...
    Have a great long weekend ..

    hugs

    ReplyDelete