November 23, 2010

A little Mojo Monday on a Tuesday. With Victoria having a nice little shot of winter is sure helps with the Christmas and wintery cardmaking ideas. I am behind on my Christmas cards so I figure if I am going to enjoy the fun of Mojo Monday then I will stick to Christmas themes for now. I fell back to my love of Memory Box designer papers and used three of my 6x6 pages to put this card together using non-traditional colours.

This is this week’s sketch.

This is what I came up with, I tried to stick to the sketch as close as possible as I usually don’t do very well at the sort of thing, I never follow a recipe for cooking either.

Supplies: Green and cream cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box Frost, Stampendous-Winter Trees, Spellbinders-Large Classic Oval, Kaiser Craft-Pearls, misc shimmery ribbon.
Thank you for the comments, they are always welcome.

Hop on over to my sister Barb's and SIL Judy's  blogs to see their wonderful Mojos as well.

Cheers,

Nina

3 comments:

  1. love the card Nina ...could I ask for my present early ...classes please. Hope to do another Mojo Card ...will see.
    Can't believe the snow you are getting....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Nina:)
    I too LOVE your card.:) You always do such a wonderful job on them.:)
    I have several of the ones I made waiting on me to finish with the insides.I have the outsides done already.What do you usually do with the inside of the cards? Not many show that part.Would love to see..hint hint.:)
    Jim and I share an office ...but I have all my paper scrapping papers and supplies in the dining room.I use the dining table.:)You do what you have to do..right?hehe

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your card is SO ELEGANT - I know its so much lighter than the photo shows. I love the little deers on the cardstock. I forgot to put little beady things on mine. Your cards always inspire me with new ideas.

    Your patio looks like it got sugar dusted!

    Love ya!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete