May 30, 2011

Just a quick post today to celebrate Mojo Monday.

Today's Sketch


I thought I had already made a card for my FIL, but I was unable to find it anywhere. This sketch worked out perfectly, even though my measurements are way off. I think my adaptation worked fine.

I must be going through a phase, my embellishment of choice for quite a few of my cards lately is Sizzlets buttons. In most cases I am embossing them withVersamark Dazzle (champagne or frost for sparkle) and using clear embossing powder. Today I stamped a small fishing fly on the button, I wish it showed up better in the photo but I have not really gotten the hang of using the macro feature on my camera yet.


Supplies: Craft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Hot off the Press, Impression Obession- Happy Father'a Day, Magenta- Fishing Fly, Sizzlets button, misc twine, Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. I'll say your rendition is super! Funny we both went for the polka dots along the way. Your cards are always fab Sis.

    Loves u
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! What a wonderful and perfect Father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    I think your card is FABULOUS!!:) Love your button too!! If you click on the pic and then when it comes up in another window..click it again... it will enlarge it even more.Got to see your fishing fly up close and it turned out GREAT!!
    I still need to start mine..but not before I make the bed,do laundry and get the dishes done.:)

    Have a wonderful day my friend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an awesome card ...Nina the talent you have is out of this world you put things together so beautiful....thank you for sharing ...I am going to try and get a Mojo card up. Have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete