July 19, 2011

Wow, I can't believe I have not posted in so long. In truth, I have not been on the computer or crafting much in weeks. I would love to say I have been doing wonderful things but I don't have a clue where the time went.

Enough of that, I did manage to try Mojo Monday this week.

The sketch:


I have not been feeling all that creative the past little while so I am not sure I am totally happy with this card but I am not disappointed either.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Fiskars-Birthday Cheer, Hot off the Press-Magical Birthday, Spellbinders Nestabilites, EK Success bracket border punch, AMuse pearls, misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. that card is beautiful...way to go glad to see you are back and creating awesome cards. have a great week..was hoping I would get a card up ...but looks like not...so busy right now. I am going to a stamp it up Christmas in July get together...should be fun.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card.

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nina! Glad to see you are back....have missed seeing you beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the colors and the pearl additions to the lacey circle die cut.

    Also...your blog is wonderful...so clean and uncluttered. That's the kind of blogs I like to look at. Nice job!

    Deb

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the colour combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see why you would be disappointed with your card - tis lovely! I especially like how you surrounded the scalloped edge with pearls, you always tend to the tiny touches. You always give me great ideas, I feed off of you - even when you say you are not creative.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty...great color combo!

    ReplyDelete