August 21, 2011

Back to blogger... for now. I am still trying to get the hang of Microsoft  Live writer, I just need to take the time to get it tweeted, till then however I will post via the old fashioned route.

Happy Sunday all, the sun is playing hide and seek with some fluffy clouds here in Victoria I hear rumors of rain tomorrow :( so I am going to head out for a walk after this post to enjoy while I can.

Challenge for this post 365 Cards-Day 170 Vintage Plus Green, I am all over the map with these challenges. I can't seem to get the order right. I will post Vintage Plus Blue a little later.

Look no glitter... well I can't say that for sure.. the stray little glimmers are EVERYWHERE. I am told to embrace it :)

I love this Vintage style designer Paper from Stamp'in Up with matching stamp set. I kept the card simple.

Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Stampin' Up!, Fiskars-So Much Thanks, Stampin' Up-Nature Walk, EK Success Punch, Kaisercraft gems.

See you soon,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same as you with the vintage, though I have the yellow done, the green, but have to put finishing touches to the pink yet. These 365's are really pushing me to keep up daily.

    No glitter but such a sweet little border surrounding your centerpiece. Nice B'fly!

    Wonderful thankyou for someone special.

    ♥ ya,
    B'Sis

    ReplyDelete