September 28, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches # 4

Time for a new Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I thought I would try a Christmas themed card. It took me a little while as I re-worked it a couple of times but in the end I am happy with the card.

I may have used a few too many layers, then again when don't I :). I was also generous with mini snowflakes and wee little gems too.


Supplies: Natural White and turquoise cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, Fiskars-Winter Wonderland, JustRite- Deck the Halls, misc gems and ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nina! Love all of the little gems...they go perfect with the snowflakes.

    Hope you have a great rest of the week

    Hugs
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Nina...must give this challenge a try...have a great day

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!SO PRETTY! The tag.. snowflakes and gems are terrific!:)
    I too might try this one..just because.:)

    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow .... this is lovely Nina ... love all the sparkles on the tag - so so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bit of bling with the snowflakes and the soft colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Nina, I love the muted tones and the snowflakes are always a favourite of mine. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I love the snowflakes and the soft colors. A perfect winter holiday card!

    ReplyDelete