September 26, 2011

Good Evening, it is stormy outside my window so it is a fantastic time to Mojo Monday.

Today’sketch:
Mojo208Sketch

This was my second attempt at this card, I was determined to do a Christmas card and I ended up abandoning the first one. I think I might try and finish it but I did needed to go in a different direction for this one. I am happy I did, as I really like the way it turned out.

When I struggle it seems I always fall back on my stash of Memory Box DP, it always seems to come through for me. I am drawn to the 6x6 paper packs so maybe that it is easy to mix and match that helps me along.  I left the Christmas bulbs simple and only enhanced small areas with one of my Clear Star Gelly Rollers and small silver bow. I finished with many little diamond gems.

Mojo 208
Supplies: Natural White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, JustRite-Deck the Halls, misc mini gems, misc silver twine.

I also want to thank Sarah for a Leibster Blog award. This award recognizes inspiring blogs with less than 200 followers, I am far far away from having this many follows but it sure does the creativity wonders to know that I have inspired some one with my cards.


If you would like to pass this blog award on to others, simply follow the directions below:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blog who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all, HAVE FUN!


I have soo many people that inspire me but for the most part they have way more then 200 hundred followers so for this award I will stay with the ladies close to my heart.

Barb, Valinda, Samantha, Judy and Neti – and ladies we know we inspire each other :). I cheated and chose family so I dare you to spread your award wings and choose someone else to honour.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. My deer dear Sister,

    Excellent post Nina, perfectly worded, photo is AWESOME, card beautiful and whaaaa you make me happy cry

    Your Big Sister - your biggest fan!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    LOVE your card!! I am gonna start making Christmas cards too..my FAVORITE card time.:)It's GLITTER time...yay!! Love your sparkles too!!:)

    Congratulations on your AWARD!!! You really deserve it.:)

    THANK YOU so much for sharing your award with me.How SWEET!! I definitely have less than two hundred followers.;)

    Enjoy your day!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card Nina ...but I always love your cards ...you are so talented...and you make me want to get out there and give card making a try ...you do inspire me...and I mean that. Thank you so much for the award yes I can say I have less then 200 lookers. But with the ones that do come and visit me ...I am very thankful for them. Have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i thought i had left you a message but not sure now!
    Anyhow your card is fabulous as always.
    Congrats on the Award...doesnt surprise me as you do, do such wonderful, lovely, beautiful cards. You truly are an inpiration.....Thank you!

    Hugs
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete