September 17, 2011

I have a question, do any of you have mini disasters in your craft space just about each time you card?  I do.. I have to say it, apparently I am a mess. It is all to common the glitter flies, the other day I just about chopped my finger off with a pair of scissors that I thought were safe... not. I have glue everywhere all the time. Tonight, I managed to let the embossing powder disperse all over me.. black.. Seriously it looked like a spray paint can exploded *sign* I should change the name of my blog to The Adventures of.. :)

There was a craft exchange today, I was not going to go but it called to me. There was some fabulous items there, I found a few of them :). This very pretty gift box stamp and embossing folder are of couple of the items.

Anyhoo. I have a purpose for this post, it is Clean and Simple Stamping challenge 158.


I am only going to share a few details of the making of this card because then you would know I went the Clean and Complicated  route rather than the simple one. I have layers as per my style, I added a little texture, a little embossing powder and well maybe a little Diamond Glaze.

Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper-Cloud9Design, Unknown gift box stamp, Hot off the Press Tiny words, Tim Holtz-embossing folder.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Nina. Really like the color you chose for this card.

    As for your mini disasters questions....Yes...but somehow i think it's gotta be normal right? I don't imagine it could be so enjoyable if it wasn't :)

    Anyhoo i look forward to seeing your Mojo and i'm sure many more this week. I hope you have a great Monday tomorrow.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete