September 14, 2011

Mid week already, love that. It is also time for a new challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  This is today's sketch. Last challenge had some amazing cards, love all that inspiration.



I am trying to get some ideas for this years Christmas cards, I love this DP and brought a good number of sheets so I though I would see what I could come up with. I used a holly die cut embossed with clear embossing powder as my shape.


Stop on over at my sweet sisters blog, Barb completed all the challenges for 365 card challenge last week AND she also is a spotlight designer... well done Sis.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- Memory Box, Slice, Magenta Crafty Individuals-Christmas, misc glitter dots, Candy Cane Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Cheers,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Christmas card - love the holly accents! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me blush Sis - thanks so much. You're always such a huge encouragement to me.

    And look at YOU - another very beautiful card, if your house decor and food is as elegant I'm coming to your house. Well, except for the ferries bit and my MIL would never forgive me not being there. We will figure out a compromise I'm sure *wink*

    Love seeing your gorgeous creations!
    Your biggest fan
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, another gorgeous card this week! You do a spectacular job of using designer paper on your cards. Thanks so much for sharing another lovely creation with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooo pretty! I love the sentiment, I love those bits of holly in the corner. I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina...you are such a talented crafter! Love seeing your awesome work! Congrats to your sis too! What an achievement!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Christmas card, Nina! I LOVE the holly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ... this is just beautiful Nina ... you really do know how to make patterned paper work beautifully ... your card is just gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, that paper is just lovely and I love what you did with the sketch. Just a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!! So ELEGANT!! Way to go!!:) I am always inspired when I come to see you.:)

    Christmas is my FAVORITE time to make cards.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete