November 3, 2011

Scrap n Stamp November 2011 Sketch Challenge

I am so excited Scrap n Stamp has posted a sketch challenge for November.

This is the Sketch:


This is my second time drafting this post, blogger ate the first one so unfortunately this is be short.
I am still building my small Christmas card stash one card at time.


I used Cuttlebug folders to emboss each of the layers to add some texture, then added some Versacolor Pinecone on the edges. I finished with a small amount of Stickles for a little sparkle.

Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- Graphics45, The Stamp Barn - Merry Christmas, Cuttlebug-Embossing Folders, misc ribbon, Stickles.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    Love the soft neutral tones of your card, don't see enough of that. My fingers are itching to feel the embossing - all in all festive without shouting!

    I love how clean your cards are - they remind me I need to pare down a bit.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Nina! I really like the neutral tones you used for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina beautiful...love the card. Can't wait to try that challenge. Have a great weekend ...and dont celebrate to much I know the men in your life will be spoiling you.

    ReplyDelete