Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Sunday, December 11th at Noon (PST).
Isn't this butterfly stamp beautiful!! I stamped this image twice and cut one out then heat embossed it with Antiquities embossing powder and finished by popping it up with foam tape.
Take a look at the wonderful samples from the other design team members.
Scrapbook Essentials Design Team
Supplies: Cream and navy cardstock, Designer Paper-Stella and Rose, Essential Stamps-Whimsical Butterflies 1, Spellbinders dies cuts, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearls