July 30, 2012

Charisma Cardz Challenge #29

When my sister Barb and I get together to craft we usually try to find a card challenge to get the creative energy flowing.  So we are trying a new to us challenge called Charisma Cardz Challenges!!!

This weeks challenge is Monochrome. I had two cards to choose from but the other card has a black rose on it that I can't quite get to show up in a photo right sooo... this is the one to post for the challenge.

I used Goosebumps on the butterfly then sprinkled it with Fairy Dust Glitter  to match the glitter on the designer paper.

I managed to get a nice closeup picture of the delicate butterfly wing with the glitter on it.


Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Best Creation Inc, The Stamps of Life - Daisies2garden,  Goosebumps, Fairydust Glitter, Memory Box die cuts.

Take a peek at the card Barb created, comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by. 

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. awesome that butterfly looks beautiful ...so sparkley. Another awesome card Nina...looks like you and Barb had lots of fun. Have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LALA - you DID get a nice close up of the glittery fairy winged buff-fly wings! It is such a lovely card. I was way impressed with the punch - ALMOST as good as my Silhouette. I said almost.

    Twas fun to craft with you, you inspired me.

    ♥ Big Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love the butterfly it's so delicate. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and thanks also for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That butterfly is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, thank you for joining our challenge at Charisma Cardz this week

    Kate xxx
    Charisma Cardz DT

    ReplyDelete