August 12, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #47

I love a lazy sundays  that allows me to get some craft time in. I settled in with a tea, an audiobook and my supplies for Freshly Made Sketches #47.



Ahh layers, love them and I used them lots. Buttons and texture too, what more can I say :).


Supplies: Natual Ivory and blue cardstock, Designer Paper-Authentique, The Stamps of Life-minis4circles, Embossing folders,  Recollections gems, misc punches and twine.

On the run to tea with a friend, commenting will have to wait till later.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Great card Nina! Love your embossed layers! Your card is so elegant! You've chosen the perfect embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... love this Nina, your detailing is awesome and the textures are fab ... great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nina, I LOVE all the embossing!! What a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the embossing! So much cool detail - and I love the paper buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! Love all the texture! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the variety of texture on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete