August 29, 2012

Itsy Bitsy spider

I am not a fan of the creepy crawls of the world,  but it does not stop my brain from singing a little verse of Itsy Bitsy spider when I see one scurry across my floor. I found this paper last year after Chrismas and hid it away for this years Halloween.

I think the sketch from the current Clean and Simple stamping is perfect for this card.


The spiders are all velvety, funny how I love the paper and pet the little leggy insects but would not dare with a real one. The web is from a Memory Box die cut that I sprayed with Goosebumps. The rest is simple layers. I love the sentiment.

I was going to roll back the corner under the web but I got carried away with the glue :).

Supplies: Natural Ivory and black cardstock, Designer Paper-My Mind's Eye, There SheGoes Stamps-Halloween Additions, Memory Box- Creepy Web.

Cheers,
Nina



10 comments:

  1. As I scrolled down, I thought the spiders a bit creepy, but then the sentiment made me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eewh! Nina, this is the best Halloween card! And I'm with Debbie, that's the best ever spider sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Nina - I love your spideys! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! And I love that sentiment - it's just so perfect! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design! The kraft color is great for halloween themed cards. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the spookiest, creepiest, and coolest Halloween card ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cute love the words you used for the card.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking this was actually an "elegant" Halloween card then I saw the sentiment and laughed aloud...it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sis,

    This is so "creepy nice" - which IS nice for halloween. Its a compliment.

    TOO FUNNY - sounds like a kid's clean joke.

    This card will be sure to delight someone.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this, especially the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete