August 3, 2012

Playing in Paradise #78


Happy Friday everyone, another work week comes to an end. The week felt unbelievably long, I think that was mostly because I had trouble coming out of vacation mode J. We have a new challenge for Playing in Paradise today, Angela is our hostess this week and for our inspiration she has focused on colours.

PPC78

Did I overdo it on the paisley :), the card did not look quite this wild when I made it. I used simple layers and added a little texture. I finished with a sentiment and pearls.


Supplies: Natural white and blue cardstock, Design Paper – Authentique, The Stamps of Life-standup4sentiments, embossing folders, Recollection pearls.

Thank you for stopping by, please visit the Playing in Paradise blog to see what the challenge team had created. Join in the challenge fun and you could win a prize.
Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Really classy and weighted just right. Love that you used such an intricately pattern piece to illustrate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No such thing as too much paisley! Recovering from vacation requires a vacation all its own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! You certainly did not overdo on the paisley!!! I probably would have used my paisley embossing folder, too! :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate that? Every thing's just fine while creating, but then come posting and there's nothing fine about it all. In your case.... it's a fantastic card!! I agree with Debbie...I would of used paisley embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I don't think you overdid the paisley - I think your card is just gorgeous. I love that DP. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete