November 9, 2012

Playing in Paradise #92

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful fall day here in Victoria today. I have had a great week with even a little birthday magic thrown in but I am happy that it is Friday.

We have a new Playing in Paradise Challenge for you today, and Allison is our hostess this week with one of her fantastic sketches.


SBPC92
  
It took me a few tried to get the look I wanted with all my elements but in the end I like the earthy look to my card. I added some Stickles to my tree, and dipped the little butterfly in glue and sprinkled with glitter and added a couple of pearls.
 
PPC#92 - Nina
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-My Mind's,KanBan-Spring Silhouettes, punches, Stickles, Spellbinder diecuts, Fairydust glitter, ribbon, pearls.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to see the challenge team's sample creations and to join in the challenge fun. 
 
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. love your tree ...that butterfly does sparkle. That paper and your ideas flow so beautiful ...love it.
    Have a great weekend.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You can never go wrong with a sparkly butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete