December 10, 2012

Merry Monday some more review :)

A very quick post this morning along with another simple card for Merry Monday. I used the Merry Monday Sketch #28 for a second week in a row. I love how it makes for a nice quick card.



I have had these Lil' charms for years and finally decided to make use of one. Instead of using the attached brad I threaded some twine through it and popped it up with foam tape.


Supplies: Cream and brown, Designer Paper - My Mind's eye, twine, Lil' Charm, Hero Arts - Get Merry.

There is still time to play Merry Monday two week Challenge, a year in review.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of the charm and the paper!! I'm glad you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom use charms either, but this looks so pretty! I love how you did the sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete