December 5, 2012

Playing in Paradise #95

There is still time to play along with the Playing in Paradise challenge for this week. This is a second card I made for this challenge..

I used scraps for this card so I am unsure of the designer paper, I found some fishing stickers in my stash too. I made a couple of buttons from circle punches and added fish hologram eyes.

 

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Unknown, HOTP-Tiny Words , Twine, circle punches, hologram eyes, sticker.

Cheers,
Nina

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the "buttons" backing your image - great accent for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome male card!! My husband loves to fish but hasn't had time to in quite awhile, so he'd love this sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish eyes?!? How perfect is that? I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete