December 14, 2012

Playing in Paradise #97 - It's Sketchy

Happy Friday everyone,  we are well into Dec now and Christmas is peaking around the corner at us. I have not reached holiday excited yet, but the rounds of Christmas Parties start this weekend for us.
 
Vacation was fabulous but I brought me home a little bug, my immune system has taken a beating in 2012. I have had more coldlike bugs this year than in the last 5 combined. I hate it, I am the first to admit I get grumpy when the germs come calling.

Anyhoo, enough of my grumbles. We have a new Playing in Paradise Challenge and Allison has a brand new sketch for us.

PPC 97
I found myself in a happy place with my Christmas cards this year, I make a new one every week throughout the year so I have a good supply. When I saw this sketch with the little snowflakes though,  I could not resist and I really don't think I will have a problem finding a home for it.
 
I have all my 6x6 Christmas paper pads on the side of my desk within easy reach. I used a die cut to create this darling little tree, I added some little details like stamped and punched snowflakes, gems and ribbon.
 
PPC97-Nina

Please be sure to visit this week Playing in Paradise Challenge, our Challenge team has some wonderful projects that are a great inspiration. You can also join in the fun to win a prize.
 
Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella,  HOTP- Christmas art, misc ribbon, gems and punches, Spellbinder and Dee's Distinctively die cuts.
 
Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Nina, thank you for this lovely card. Such an unusual color choice, and very efffective. Take care of you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card Nina ...wow you are so talented. I might have to try this challenge.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that wonky little tree!! Gorgeous colour choices too.
    I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick again - blech! Feel better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love that tree and the DPs you used!!

    ReplyDelete