February 11, 2013

Seize the Birthday #5

A quick second post for today, I had card making time planned yesterday however my husband happy clicked our computer into nasty virus infection that had me working to fix it for the majority of the day.
 
All is good now, and I was able to spend some time today trying to squeak in under the wire for a couple of card challenges. The first one is Seize the Birthday.

 
I printed off a couple of the freebie digital stamps from The Alley Way Stamps website. I fussy cut the cupcake and popped it up with foam tape, then coloured it with my Irojiten pencils. I added some sparkle to the flame with my Spica markers and even added a little glitter to the icing.

I added some ribbon and a bow, then finished with the sentiment.

Supplies: Natural white and gray card stock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, The Alley Way Stamps-Digital Stamps, ribbon, embroidery thread, glitter.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Nina, really love the pink and the glitter. Hugs Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and I love that you used the Alley Way digis! Amazing paper piecing too Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!!! love the paper piecing :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete