March 18, 2013

Merry Monday #54


Happy Monday, it is time for a new Merry Monday Challenge. This week our theme is snowmen.
 
 
I tried for a clean and simple style card. I paper pieced these adorable little friends, and I added some background snowflakes. I finished with the sentiment.
 
 
 
Supplies: Natural white, light blue and navy card stock, Designer Paper-Carta Bella, The Alleyway Stamps - snow much fun, Recollections gems.
 
Stop by Lesley's Always Playing with Paper to see what the design team has created.
 
Cheers,
Nina



 

13 comments:

  1. So adorable, love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly place stamped snowflakes and adorable ducks! I love your CAS style! (But I may miss the DP a little.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Nina and I love their paper pieced noses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card Nina...the duck is so cute..thanks for sharing.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Nina and those snowmen images are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee, love these flakes & friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, Nina! Love those snowman images and that sentiment!
    Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've nailed the CAS style (something I can never do!) Gorgeous images - they're very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! I love the 'flying' snowman heads!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the challenge, and I love those images! The little guys look like marshmallows with wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment cracks me up, great take on the snowman challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, Nina! Love your snowman and his friends! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute, love the fun images Nina.

    ReplyDelete