April 2, 2013

Muse Card Challenge #11

Good Morning all - a quick post this morning before I head off to work. I did not craft as much as I would have liked this weekend, I was too busy enjoying the beautiful weather.  I did get a card done for the current Muse Challenge though.
 
 I used this weeks current inspiration card as a sketch, I love the simple elegant style of the card created by Laurie Willison.
 
I used some layers for my card to blend the DP and card stock. I used a mix of punches and Spellbinders to get shapes, I finished with a heat embossed sentiment, pearls and twine.
 
 
 
Supplies: Natural white and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Dovecraft, The Alley Way Stamps - Jibber Jabber,  Spellbinder die cuts, twine, misc punches, pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the colors and that fun greeting! Thanks so much for the very kind comment on my card. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the weather amazing!! Happy you had a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina, fabulous card and you have kept very close to Laurie's original. I love your little bracket frame, ever so cute! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CAS card. Love your layers and the twine that pulls everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you have kept to the design of the Muse card, and fab combo of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on Laurie's card! I need to get started on mine for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this CAS take on the Muse - very pretty colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, Nina! I need to get busy on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card!! Love the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you - simple pimple and yet so effective. You teach me that simple is so beautiful.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Wonderful use of the Muse inspiration!

    ReplyDelete