June 18, 2013

With Sympathy

I had some time to craft a little yesterday, I will post those cards later this week but I have this one to post first.
 
I was going to make this all complicated and use a list of techniques but in the end I thought simple would be best.
 
I did try ghost stamping but somehow I was able to stamp the darker colours in almost the exact spot of the light colour,  like that ever happens when you want it too. I inked up the edges a little and finished with a few pearls.
 
 
Supplies: Natural white, green and kraft card stock, The Greenhouse Society-Greenhouse 6-12-2012, Stampscapes  Reeds, misc dragonfly, pearls.
 
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. So serene and beautiful, Nina! I know what you mean about getting the stamp where you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect sympathy card - it really doesn't need anything else!

    ReplyDelete