August 15, 2013

Just for You

It is cooler and overcast here in Victoria today, it almost feels like autumn is just around the corner. I really should dig into my supplies and make a fall or Halloween card.
I decided to add in a couple of picture from the local webcams, the inner harbour is busy as usual and the water looks nice and calm.
 
This was a card I created during my sister visit. I broke the base layers in to panels, then used two thin pieces of ribbon. I finished with a sentiment, a dogwood flower and some pearls.
 
 

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Graphic 45, Stampabilites - Card Phrases, Memory Box-Dogwood Blossom, ribbon, pearls.

Cheers,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I remember this card well! I love the delicate flower, I don't think one can get a total sense of it from just a photo. It begs to be touched! So elegant.

    I love you're including some of "your world" - its so interesting.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete