September 18, 2013

CAS Notecard

I accomplished something I never though I could do yesterday, I made a card in about 5 mins. I needed  a small little note card to put in with a parcel and found some scraps that I put together.

This little note card is 2inches wide and 3 inches tall



The little strip of black is from along the base of the designer paper. I would have liked a smaller sentiment but I did not have time to dig through my stamps to find what I was looking for.
 
Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Verve - Autumn Splendor, twine.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. OH that's really cute! And hard to believe that you made it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet note card. Love that patterned paper and colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    I LOVE it!:) I think the sentiment is just the right size!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete