September 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #105

I love the bright and rich colours of this designer paper, I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for Birthday card I needed.
 
 
The autumn colours in this paper are so pretty so I tried for the same as I stamped the sunflower, I heat embossed the sentiment in brown then finished with some sequins.
 


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Bo Bunny, Inspired by Stamping - Small Fancy Labels, G Studio - Sunflower, Spellbinder die cute, sequins.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nina! I love those colours and those sunflowers!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Great fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so full of a feeling of sunshine is colorful love the layout.
    Have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty paper and sunflowers! Love this!

    ReplyDelete