October 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #106

A quick post for today, it is a pretty fall day and I am going to go for a walk in the sun. This card is for the current Freshly Made Sketches.

 
I am in love with this little acorn die cut and I had not cleaned up my mess from using the Echo Park Reflections Fall paper pad so I made another autumn card. I added a little twine and heat embossed the sentiment.
 
 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Hero Arts - Autumn, Memory Box - Nutty Acorn, twine.
 
Cheers,
Nina
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall card Nina! I love the patterned papers and the acorn is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,

    I think the nut is the perfect touch to your card and all the patterned papers go together so well. Love visiting you, tis such a gallery of inspiration.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete