October 7, 2013

Merry Monday #78

Happy Monday it is time for a new  Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, Lesley has posted this beautiful image for inspiration for this weeks challenge.

 
 
I love this fabulous paper, I think it gives my card a country feel so I chose a sentiment to match. I added some red gems and burlap ribbon to finish.

 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Jillibean Soup, JustRite - Christmas Inner Thoughts, burlap ribbon, gems.

Hop over to  Lesley's blog  and see all the wonderful Design Team creations and join in the fun and take the challenge.

Cheers,
Nina
 

11 comments:

  1. This paper is perfect for the challenge and I love the gingham too!!! Cute card, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, your card has to be the cutest! Love that your paper has the birds on it and that sentiment is perfect! Beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is gorgeous...I adore the color combo! hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring this card, Nina! I love the bird paper and it's so pretty with the red gingham! And what a fabulous sentiment! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! I love the aqua & red together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous paper, Nina. And you've made a beautiful card to showcase it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina. Your bird designer paper is so pretty and I love it paired with the red gingham! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nina, I do love the gingham paper with the teal and the sweet wee birds. The sentiment is so perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this paper....such sweet colors too! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little birds are so sweet scattered about on the plants. The gingham check was perfect to use with them. Such a pretty card! I love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, this is so pretty! I love the DSP and also love anything gingham. And the little birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete