October 24, 2013

Seize the Sketch #6

Birthdays, birthdays and more birthday, it seems that Oct and Nov are big birthday months for card sending in my house. Today I am sharing the card I made for the current  Seize the Sketch challenge.
 
 
This is one of the paper pads I found this past weekend at the stamp sale.  I love the cheerful bright patterns,  I added a few flowers and some twine to the sketch.
 
 
 
Supplies: Cream and grey card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash, Memory Box dies, pearls, and twine.
 
Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the pretty color combo and fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paper and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!! I love those colors and the beautiful papers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...I absolutely adore the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love the yellow and grey! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! The gray/yellow combo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete