October 16, 2013

Vases and Windows cards

Another technique challenge to share, the ladies in the family are at it again and trying something new.
 
It was time for me to pick the technique and I wanted to try a window card, I don't think I managed to get it right but it is all about getting crafty. This is the technique video I used as a guide.
 
 
I used Spellbinders to cut a 'window' but I popped it up rather than receded it. I heat embossed the vase and flower then fussy cute them out. I added the sentiment and finished with some gems.

 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Cosmo Cricket, The Stamps of Life - back2basics and flowers2share, Spellbinders, gems.
 
Stop by Barb and Judy's blogs to see what cards they have created using this technique.
 
Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    WOW - that is gorgeous! I think the vase in the frame is so brilliant - what a clever idea, the little vase is like a small birthday present in itself. One could even detach the vase later and stick it on the fridge or something!

    ♥ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card ...neat the way you did it ...I will have to try a card this way ...the look is awesome. Thank you for the challenge Nina ...can't wait for the next one.

    Thanks for sharing .

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty vase and flower! I think it's so neat that you have enough stampers in the family to do a challenge among yourselves! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created this window and the vase is perfect for this cute birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the tippy window with the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I love these colours! I'll have to check out this technique!

    ReplyDelete