December 15, 2013

CAS Christmas

I cased my own card for a CAS quick card, I had the scraps hanging around so it made sense.

I used simple layers and this pretty DP, unfortunately the scraps did not have any of the gold foil on it but I was still happy with the card. I used a different sentiment and added gold pearls rather than brown.

You can see the original HERE.



Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Verve - Peace on Earth,  twine, pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I THINK I have caught up on your blog now.:) I really LOVE both of these cards.AWESOME!! So FESTIVE!! Kinda miss making CHRISTmas cards..but there are still cold,snowy days that we could make cards for.Right?:)

    Huge hugs my friend!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete