January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!

Happy New Year everyone, welcome to 2014!
 
I got crafty today :), well I have been crafty I just have not been able to post any of the cards… well not yet anyway.  Today I joined in the fun over at Cas(E) this Sketch, even if it is getting close to squeaking under the wire.
 
My little man, who is not so little anymore (towering over me by a few inches now) turns 20 on the 10th of this month.. eek. So this is my masculine card I made for him.
 
I dragged out my Cricut and dusted it off, I really don’t use it enough and cut some numbers. This card started out CAS but I don’t think the end result would be labeled that. I did some simple layers, added some of my new Trendy Tape and twine and finished with a sentiment. The numbers are popped up with foam tape.
 

Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Designer Paper – Bassill Basics, Papertrey Ink-Birthday Bash, Cricut, Trendy Tape, twine.

I spotted a new challenge a few mins ago, I might be back again today J
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Well Sister,

    That is just entirely TOO cool! I may snatch your great idea, if I may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina. Happy New Year!! LOVE the mix of papers and trendy tape ... such a great design and perfect for a 20 year old - very cool! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete