March 18, 2014

Whitewash Technique

I will admit to rushing the ladies in my Family, I know there was a very small stretch between now and the last Family Challenge but I found saw this technique and sent it out anyway.

http://stamptv.ning.com/video/whitewash-technique-melanie-muenchinger

I am happy with the CAS card that I created. I started with embossing this pretty flower with white embossing powder, then used  my Stampin’ up Classic White stamp pad for the white wash look. I added a smidge of colour to the flower and leaves then stamped the sentiment in black. I added a little twine and the cute little flower that is popped up with foam tape.

Take a look at Barb and Judy’s blogs to see what they have created with this same technique.

Supplies Cream, black and green/blue card stock, Technique Tuesday - Anemone - Greenhouse Society , twine.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    What a perfect stamp you chose.

    I like so many things on your card, the fact you popped the front up with layering, the sentiment, the pretty shade of blues you used (I did not think to add a color color to mine) and the twine and gem on the twine too. Lovely!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nina ..perfect ...beautiful ...you got that challenge down . Love your card... and your twine and the little flower ...girl you inspire us all to try new. Thanks ... so when is the next challenge ..:)

    ReplyDelete